With my three little daughters growing up, I have a mushrooming family at home. Like any other father, I love my kids unconditionally. I love them when they cry aloud, laugh non stop, act naughty and be mischievous . I also love them when they shit not only in their panties but also on the floors and carpets. I like to see them feed voraciously and move restlessly in the room.
The very fact that I work, I was not able to give them a deserving quality time as their father. There was always an unspoken message my little daughters always said when I got home every evening. The way they nag at me meant how sincerely they feel my absence and their half hearted cry all the more said how they honestly appreciate my presence.
In absence of my mother-in-law, I had my fatherly chance of sitting them. Following are some of my experiences:
- Feeding your baby is not as easy as serving them food.
- They drink abnormally and pee outrageously.
- I don't know about others, but my daughters are fashion freak and they need to change their dress frequently
- Kids are not a good listener.
- Kids like music (especially modern)
- They will only sleep, when they fall asleep. when they do, any corner is just as good as cozy bed for them.
- Kids like watching TV more; when adults are watching. They have a bad habit of controlling the TV remote control.
- Kids like going out and playing in the mud. (Be careful, they often mistake mud for chocolate!)
- Kids cry often and this could either mean, they are feeling bored, sleepy or hungry
- Kids like playing in the water. ( guard the toilet door or keep it latched)
So you think You can sit your Baby?