Friday, December 21, 2012

Reflection and Contemplation Day

Mayan calender ended but not the World. We are still living and will continue to do so.  21.12.2012 is just another day, perhaps a beautiful day as always.  I told many people that the World will not end. I think I made the right prediction. I am sure my wife is relieved now to see the day pass just as any other day.

I do not know the reason myself, but from hereon in my life, I wanted to make this day (21st December) as the most special day of every year I live. Every year on this day I want to remember those people who have made lasting difference in my life. I wanted to pray for them and thank them from the bottom of my heart. I wanted to spend  rest of my 21st, Decembers as the of reflection and contemplation day of the year.  

So here are few people to whom I owe "Thank you", as big as the Sky, the Ocean and the Earth. 

My Beloved Kings 
I would like thank my beloved Kings for creating this peaceful Bhutan for us. I would like to thank them from the depths of my heart for all the inspiration and motivation they showered us every day. I thank my Kings for their unceasing love and benevolence, for all the sacrifices they made in bringing hope and happiness for us. Thank you, my beloved Kings, Today I am well educated person and that I did not become a yak herder in the mountains of Shingkhar. Thank you my Kings. 

My Beloved Parents
I thank my father and mother for being ......well,...... my everything!. I thank them for giving me this beautiful life. I thank them for enduring the darkest hours and making the biggest sacrifices for my cause. I thank them for letting me grow my own height. I thank them for being my hero and my teacher. I may take many life times to repay their kindness, care. love, dedication and affection. But today, I wanted to let them know that they are endeared in my heart. Thank you Apa and Ama

My Beloved Teachers
I would like to thank all my teachers for making me who I am today. Big or small, my teachers everywhere played their part in shaping my destiny. Thank you all my beloved teachers.

But here are two of my teachers who taught me things that were far beyond the school syllabus. Mr. Sadhu and Lopen Tenzin Dorji. I have a long story to write about these two teachers of mine, but for today, I thank them for bearing me with all my rawness and my wildness. I would also like to thank them for their love and affection, -for being able to read my heart and soul. With the height of my naughtiness and mischief, no headmaster would have given a second thought about my termination, but I thank them for giving me endless second chances. I thank them for letting me grow up myself. Thank you sirs.

My Beloved Sister
She is a different story of my life. My beloved sister!  I knew she existed somewhere in my world. I thank her for having walked-in in my life, with all her bounty, when I needed the most. I thank her for being a constant source of my pocket money and more.......I used to tell her that. "you are my golden pillar" She indeed is my golden pillar. Thank you sister.

My Beloved Friend

There is a saying that "Friends either make or break our life". Here is one of my friend who helped me shape my life in the right direction. He helped me make my life! It is again a long story but let me brief.

Long time ago, I belonged to a group called "five kids on the block". -Of course, a group of naughty boys. We were five then. But one day with a sudden demise of a prominent member, our group fell apart. I do not know how, but I found myself friendless. I felt lost and lonely, but not until I found this good friend of mine.

In 1999 we were to move to another school, far away from our homes for our higher studies, I met his father for the first time. Before we moved out, he called us inside and told us to remain best friends forever. But that same year, his father passed away. I felt equally sad like his family! but I wowed to  keep his words. We were best friends since then. All these years, we lived like a family! Thank you, Geley for being a wonderful friend. Thank you for guiding me. scolding me and above all, bearing my poor self all the time.

With this, I would also like to say that I have many other friends, with whom I also shared a relationship like milk and water. Ever grateful and ever thankful. And I would like to write about them on many such 21st Decembers to come. 

My Beloved Wife

She is the most beautiful story of my life. I have not many words that can fittingly describe how thankful she is for me. In brief, I thank her for being the flower that forever blooms in the garden of my soul. I thank her for accepting me in her life. I thank her for all the smiles and happiness she brought in my life. I thank her for being the most wonderful mom for 3 most precious beings of my life. -My daughters, who are perhaps the most beautiful daughters in this world. I thank her for being with me through all this thick and thins of life. Thank you sweet heart.

5 comments:

  1. Geley Tenzin12/22/2012 7:14 AM

    Thank you for treating us with another feast of beautiful writing. I don't know how I fit into the group who has had made a difference in your life but thank you for including me. Keep writing, brother.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deki Gyamtsho12/24/2012 11:44 AM

    I enjoy reading ur blog.This is the sincere revealation of your heart and my eyes are filled with tears and pride.Really proud to tell people that we work in same organization. You are indeed a good writer and keep up the spirit and keep writing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Geley ad Deki for visiting my blog.

    As for Geley, I already said that its a long story...rest of the things will only come in my book....ha ha ha ......( i am really dreaming of it)

    As for Deki,

    Well, I try to pour my heart out in everything I do. You are right dear, everything on my blog are my genuine feelings, They are my "sincere revelation"
    i am proud to have a sweet colleague like you too. keep reading and keep visiting....and if u feel like keep crying also...ha ha ha ...
    I hope things are good back home ...my regards to your family and to our friends in airport.........

    PSN

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deki Gyamtsho1/02/2013 10:28 AM

    Yeah, all is well here...and its so surprising to see that beside your studies ,u even have time to write on blogs..Good good ..u really know how to manage your time..I am very poor in time management.I think when u come back,i will have to get some tips from you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post much appreciate the time you took to write this.

    ReplyDelete

I write on these topics

105th National Day (2) 2012 (2) 2013 (1) 2014 (1) Academic (5) ACC (1) Accident (3) ADB (1) Ahmedabad Experience (15) Alto (1) American President (1) Animal Well-being (2) Animals (4) Anonymous (1) Archery (1) Architecture (2) Arrogant (1) Art (5) Asset (1) audicity of opinion (1) Autowalla (2) awards (1) baby sitting (1) BAFRA (1) Ban (1) Bank of Bhutan (2) Belief (1) Bhutan (61) Bhutan Airlines (2) Bhutanomics (1) Biggest Democracy (1) Birthday (7) Birthday Wishes for my King (4) Birthday. (1) Blessed rainy day (1) Blog (2) Blog Award (1) Blog Award. Bhutan (1) Bloggers (3) Bolg Award (1) Bonzai (1) Book (11) Boudha temple (1) Buddhism (19) Buffalo (1) Car (2) Changkor (1) Chetan Bhagat (1) Chief Election Commissioner of Bhutan (1) Child development (1) China (6) Choku (2) Chukha-Damche Bypass (1) CITES (2) Civil Servants (2) CNN (1) cold (2) College (1) Comment (1) common sense (1) Community (1) Conservation (1) Constitution of the Kingdom of Bhutan (2) contemplation (1) Cordycepts (2) corporal Punishment (1) Court case (8) cricket (1) Cricket World cup (1) crime (3) Culture (14) culture properties. (3) Customs (10) DANTAK (1) Dasho Kunzang Wangdi (1) Dasho Shingkhar Lam (1) Dawa Gyeltshen (1) DCT (1) DDC (1) Dechen Wangmo (1) Democracy (4) Department of Revenue and Customs (6) Depression (1) Development (2) Dictator (1) Diplomatic Relationship (1) Disaster (1) Diwali (4) DNT (1) Doctors (1) dog (1) Doomsday 2012 (1) DPT (1) Dr. Karma Phuntsho (1) Dr. Richard Teo (1) DRC (4) Dream (2) Drugs (1) Dungsey Rimpoche (1) Dylan Thomas (1) Dzongkha Song (5) Earth hour (1) East (1) Ecology (1) Economics (14) Economist (1) Economy (1) Education (10) Election (5) Election 2013 (3) Election Commission of Bhutan (1) End of the world (1) Enforcement (3) Eric Weiner (1) Essay Games and Sports (1) Exams (9) Eyelid Twitching (1) Eyes (1) Facebook (3) Family (6) Farewell (1) FIFA (1) Fire disaster (2) Flowers (5) Flu (1) Folk tale (1) Food (2) Football (3) Foreign Policy (1) Fourth King (4) Freedom (3) Freedom at midnight (1) friend (1) Friendship (2) Fun (1) fundamental right (1) Games (2) Gandinagar (1) Gangnam Style (1) global warming (1) GNH (6) Golf Course in Shingkhar (4) Government (2) Great Britain (1) Guest Post (1) Guest Post. Extra Marital Affairs. (1) Gujarat (32) Gujarat University (9) Guns in Bhutan (1) Guru Rimpoche (1) H. L. V. Derozio's (1) H.H Dalai Lama (1) Happiness (13) Happy new year (5) High land (1) His Majesty (4) History (4) Hobby (1) Hollywood (1) Home (6) Humbleness (1) humility (1) Humming bird (1) humor (2) I am Malala (1) I too had a love story (1) Iceland (1) Icon Shoe (1) IELTS (1) India (29) Indian Politics (1) Indo-Bhutan Friendship (1) Infatuation (1) Information (1) Inspiration (2) International Happiness day (1) International Health Regulation (1) International Poetry day (1) International water day (1) International Women's day (1) interview (2) Jangsa Animal Saving Trust (2) Japan (5) Jaswant Singh (1) JDWNR Hospital (8) job (1) John Keats (1) jokes (2) Joseon Dynasty (1) Justice (1) Kankaria lake (1) Katmandu (2) Kings of Bhutan (2) Kongfu Panda (2) Kuensel (3) Lal Darwaza (1) laughter (2) Law (4) Lemjakha (2) lessons (1) letter to MP (2) Letter. (1) Life (4) Loan (1) Local Healers (3) Lomba (1) Longchen Rabjam (9) Losar (2) love (6) Lunar Eclipse (2) Lyonpo Ugyen Tshering (1) Malaysia (5) Married to Bhutan (1) Mathematics (1) merry X-mas. (2) MH370 (1) middle class people (1) middle class people. My life (1) Ministry of Finance. Paro Airport (1) Minzuk Lhamo (2) Misfortune (2) MoE (1) MoF (1) Moldova (1) Money Plant (1) Monk hood (1) Monks (1) morales (2) Mother's Day (2) Movie (5) MPs (1) Music (3) my ATM card. (1) my blog (2) My Boss (4) my camera (1) my country (1) My daughters (14) My family (7) My father (9) My Friend (2) My job (5) My King (2) My King and Queen (4) My Life (76) My mother (4) My passport (1) My Phone (1) My Promises (1) My sister (3) My Son (1) my sun glass (1) My Teachers (2) My Wife (4) Narendra Modi (2) NASA (1) National anthem (1) National Assembly (1) National Day (1) NDTV (1) Nelson mandela (1) Nepal (4) Nissam Ezekil (1) Nomads (1) Norbu the Cat (1) Oldest Democracy (1) Our Queen (1) Palace (1) Parliament (1) Paro (3) Paro Airport (7) Passu (2) Pay Revision (4) PDP (1) Pedestrian day (1) People (3) Photography (34) Poetry (12) Police (2) Politics (6) Pollution (1) Prado (1) Prediction (1) Primary round (1) Prime Minister of Bhutan (2) Prime Minister of India (1) Private Sector (1) Prostitution (1) psychology (2) Punakha (2) Punishment (1) Qatar (1) Queen of Bhutan (1) Quota (1) RAA (1) Rabindranath Tagore (1) Rabney (2) Rajnikant (1) Random Thoughts (30) RCSC (2) reflection (1) Refugee Problem (1) Religion (4) Republic day of India (1) Research (2) Result (5) Retention wall (1) RILO AP (2) Road (1) Road Development (1) Road safety (1) Robert Frost (1) ROCB (1) Royal Wedding (4) RRCO. Paro (2) Rule of Law (1) Rumors (1) Rupee Crunch (2) scholarships (3) School (1) Security (2) Seminar (3) Seoul (3) shapes (2) Sherubtse (3) Shingkhar (34) Sikkim (1) SIM card (1) Singapore (1) Smile (1) Snowfall (1) social forestry day (1) Social Media (3) social problems (1) South Korea (8) Sperm Donation (1) Stipend (1) story (2) Study (2) Suhas Gopinath (1) Superstition (1) Switzerland (1) Talent (2) Tashi Group of Companies (1) Teachers (5) Teachers's Day (1) Team work (1) Thai Customs (3) Thailand (2) Thank you (2) Thank you note (1) The Nederlands (1) Thimphu (2) Thuksey Rimpoche (1) Tibet (3) tobacco (1) Tobacco Control Act (3) TOEFL (1) Trade (1) Traditions (4) Training (11) Travel (15) Tsechu (1) Tulip (1) Ugyen Pandy (2) Uniform (1) Ura (2) USA (1) vacation (1) Walk (1) Wangdi Dzong (2) WCO (4) Wedding (1) Welfare Contribution (1) WHO (1) wild life (1) wildlife (3) William Wordsworth (1) Wisdom (2) Women (2) Woochu (1) World CUP (1) Writer (1) Writing (1) Yak (11) Yeshhey (1) Youths (3) Zhabdrung (1) Zoo (1)